| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in September is very cold at -16.4 °C (2.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -12.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.9 °C (-3.8 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 2.8mm (0.1in) of fluid is discharged.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: