| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in October is very cold at -12.4 °C (9.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -9.3 °C (15.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.5 °C (4.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 4.6mm (0.2in) of H2O is laid down.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: