| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in May is very cold at -15.5 °C (4.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -12.5 °C (9.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -18.5 °C (-1.3 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 11.9mm (0.5in) of H2O falls.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: