| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in March is cold at -8.6 °C (16.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.2 °C (11.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in March is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. A feeble 9.6mm (0.4in) of water is laid.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: