| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in July is very cold at -17.6 °C (0.319999999999997 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -14.6 °C (5.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20.6 °C (-5.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 6.5mm (0.3in) of liquid is released.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: