| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in January is very cool at 1.2 °C (34.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 1.7mm (0.1in) of fluid is transfered.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: