| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in February is slightly cold at -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 6.3mm (0.2in) of H2O is laid.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: