| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in December is very cool at 0.15 °C (32.27 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 2.9mm (0.1in) of liquid is deposited.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: