| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in August is very cold at -17.4 °C (0.680000000000003 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -14.2 °C (6.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20.6 °C (-5.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 4.5mm (0.2in) of liquid descends.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: