| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Davis in April is very cold at -13.05 °C (8.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -10.2 °C (13.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.9 °C (3.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A feeble 10.6mm (0.4in) of fluid is transfered.
Check the distance to and compare the Davis April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Davis, Antarctica
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Davis: